Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Our terms have been provided and approved by legal documents provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read the terms in full before you use this Website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
USE OF WEBSITE
- 1.1 You will be able to access the majority of this Website without having to register any details with us. [However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered].
- 1.2 You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- 1.3 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- 1.4 Subject to paragraph 1.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- 1.5 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- 1.6 This Website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- 1.8 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents:
- (i) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- (ii) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- 1.9 [We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 1.8.]
- 1.10 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website linked to from this Website, it is at your own risk.
- 1.11 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the United Kingdom.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 1.13 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- 1.14 The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website, or use any other of Central Fasteners (Staffs) Limited available goods or services.
- 1.15 Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- 1.16 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
- 1.17 All payments will be recieved via a transactional payment using a credit card, debit card, bank transfer either using this website, verbally by phone or instore. Goods will be dispatched on reciept of full payment only unless a seperate written signed agreement has been made. In any instant whereby Central Fasteners (Staffs) Limited recieves a charge back from a credit/debit card company or a request to return your payment, you will need to either return the goods in the same condition as when dispatched within 14 day or pay for the goods recieved in full within 3 days unless otherwise notified in writing. When none payment or chargeback requests from a credit or debit card organisation for goods recieved will mean you will also pay all legal and all other costs to retrieve full payment and/or the goods recieved for Centrakl Fasteners (Staffs) Limited. Where a suspect or aleged fraud may be committed, Central Fasteners (Staffs) Limited will instruct the relevant authorities and may also instruct a private authorised organisation/s to retrieve full payment whether in monitary or property value as a minimum plus all costs from you.
- 1.18 Prices listed on this website may alter without notice. Prices indicated are not legaly bindimg on this website until comfirmation of prices are listed within an official company invoice. In the instance of a pricing error, the company will notify you prior to dispatch, so you can choose to go ahead with your order at the updated price or you can cancel and recieve a full refund.
- 1.19 Payment for goods from outside the United Kingdom over £100.00 will only be accepted by bank transer and goods will only be dispatched on cleared payment. You will be notified of any additional costs for delivery and export/imoprt duties where applicable. Certain goods may be restricted in your country or region so the owners of this website will not be resposible if goods have been with-held or confiscated and no refund or replacement will be provided.
- 1.20 Images on this website are for guidance purposes only. You need to satisfy yourself that the items required match your needs. If in doubt, email email@example.com before placing your order. Item(s) listed on this website may be delayed in being dispatched dues to shortage of supply or the item(s) are no longer available. You will be notified by email of any delays or changes within a reasonable time frame.
- 1.21 Delivery schedules are approximate and cannot be guarranteed. You will be notified within a reasonable time frame of any long delays due to unforseen circumstances. Our aim is to dispatch items within 48 hours of recieving your order. Some items which are made to order or have to be obtained from a manufacturer may take longer to despatch. You will be notified of any scheduling, or re-scheduling. To comfirm scheduling email firstname.lastname@example.org